Lavender Essential Oil
REVIVE Lavender is grown exclusively in the fertile grounds of Bulgaria where the climate and altitude create ideal growing conditions. Lavender promotes peaceful sleep, helps with tension relief, and can be used to soothe skin irritation.
8 Ways to Use Lavender
1. Promotes Sleep: Add a few drops of lavender essential oil to your diffuser just before going to bed to calm and relax the body and mind and enhance sleep quality.
2. Soothes Burns, Sunburns, and Cuts: Lavender has been shown to be highly soothing to skin cuts and irritations. Mix 20 drops of Lavender oil with 1/4 cup coconut oil and apply it to the areas of concern twice daily.
3. Helps Relieve Anxiety and Stress: Lavender can bring feelings of peace and relaxation. Inhale lavender oil right out of the bottle to immediately relax and calm the mind. You can also rub some oil into your palms and cup them over your face and take long breaths. You can keep a bottle on your desk at work and use as needed.
4. Naturally Improve Laundry: Wool dryer balls are a great way to naturally fluff fabric, lessen drying time and reduce static. Naturally deodorizing, and make your laundry smell great by adding a drop of lavender oil to each ball before popping it in the dryer.
5. Combats High Blood Pressure: Diffuse lavender oil beside you during your workday to help soothe stressed behaviors and promote healthy blood pressure.
6. Promote Hair Growth: Mix 1 drop of lavender oil in your shampoo every time you take a shower to serve as a natural anti-bacterial and keep your hair and scalp clean. Lavender oil also helps to stimulate blood circulation to the hair follicles, promoting hair growth.
7. Helps Relieve Headaches and Migraines: For relief from headache pain inhale lavender oil for 15 minutes. You can also mix 2 drops of lavender oil with 2 drops of peppermint oil and apply directly to the back of your neck and temples
8. Encourage Healthy Skin: lavender oil can be applied directly on the skin or mixed with coconut oil for those with sensitivities. Mixing lavender oil with equal parts frankincense oil will help boost skin health.
All of REVIVE’s Oils are 100% pure therapeutic grade, free from any additives, adulterants, fillers, synthetics, or dilutions. They are of the highest quality.